£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a dedicated and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you searching for a loving, exceptional school and wish to contribute to their mission? We have a special school in Ealing where as a SEN Teaching Assistant you can inspire and support students with special needs and behavioural difficulties (KS1-KS4).
The London borough of Ealing, where the school is located, is known as the Queen of the suburbs due to its many parks and for hosting some of the oldest film studios in the world.
- Wonderfully proud of their young people
- High quality, caring and inclusive community
- Encourages curiosity and passion for learning
- Fosters an environment of kindness and respect towards others
- The children are at the heart of their every decision
- Dedicated academic team
- Support SEN students
- Focus on maintaining positive habits and behaviors
- Encourage teamwork and students growth
- Create a nurturing environment as a successful SEN Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience working in a school setting
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday through Friday
- Prior SEN Teaching Assistant experience supporting students with special needs
- Available to work fairly immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.