City and District of St. Albans
£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you searching for a robust and supportive school academy to apply your knowledge and evolve in the role? We have a very special opportunity for you to work as an SEN Teaching Assistant in a secondary school in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Strong, dedicated and embracing learning community
- Proud in their leadership practices
- Outstanding teaching and enrichment activities
- Exceptionally motivated and passionate about success
- Work with students across different subjects within the SEN department
- Provide support and guidance to students
- Nurture their growth and development
- Strengthen their learning passion and assist in their wellbeing
- Must have experience supporting second aged students
- Able to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must have previous working experience in a school environment
- Available to work fairly immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.