£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
Are you an outgoing SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a full-time role in a mainstream primary school? Are you keen on working in Early Years?
Envision Education have partnered up with a fantastic primary school based in Cranford, Hounslow who are currently on the hunt for a talented SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Implement creative and varied curriculum
- Warm and friendly team of staff
- Access to car park and easy transport links
About the role:
- Support a group of EYFS children with SEN
- Work 1:1, in pairs and in small groups
- Offer ideas to implement support the children
- You may be required to lead intervention sessions
- Work in line with pupils' EHCP's
- Provide general classroom support
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK
- SEND experience is essential
- TA qualification / Degree
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.