£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting students in Secondary School? Do you live local to Hayes, or within a commutable distance?
We have a school seeking 2 SEN Teaching Assistants to work in the Secondary department of their school. The school aim to provide an outstanding learning environment which challenges all of them to achieve their full potential and continually to share their knowledge and skills with the local and global community. This is long term role from September, and parking is available on site.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work on a 1:1 or group basis with SEN pupils
- Support with students communication and social skills
- Help to create an inclusive learning environment
- Develop relationships with students and staff
- Level 3 or Graduate Degree, ideally
- At least 6 months of experience working in a Secondary School
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Live local to Hayes, and available in September full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.