£65 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Do you have previous experience working with students? Are you passionate about supporting young people with special needs?
Envision Education are partnered up with an excellent secondary school based in South London, who are looking for a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP!
This is full-time, long-term role with the potential to lead the permanent.
About the school:
- Small inclusive secondary school based in Lambeth
- Judged to be a "Good" school - Ofsted
- Instills familial values creating a community atmosphere amongst staff and pupils
- Dedicated to developing moral awareness in their students to help make the world a better place!
- Warm and supportive team of staff
About the role:
- Support students across KS3 - KS5
- Work within the school's SEN department
- Support students on a 1:1 and groups basis
- Follow students' EHCPs
- Help students to overcome learning barriers and promote positive progress
- Create an engaging learning environment
- 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN experience
- Confident supporting students with challenging behaviour
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Local to Lambeth
- Available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.