£65 - £80 per day
16 days ago
Are you a confident Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with SEN? Are you looking for a full-time role in Hounslow?
If you answered "yes" to both questions, you are what we're looking for!
Envision Education have partnered up with a lovely primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to support a KS1 pupil on a 1:1 basis within their SEN unit.
**This is a full-time, long-term role which starts immediately**
About the school:
- A large 5 form-entry primary school
- Brand new building with exceptional facilities
- Has an excellent specialist provision for pupils with learning difficulties
- A welcoming and diverse community
- Supportive team of staff!
About the role:
- Support a child in Year 1 on a 1:1 basis
- Pupil has learning difficulties
- Work within the school's SEN unit
- You may be required to support other pupils within the provision in a group
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Encourage your key pupil to make social and academic progress
- Minimum 6 months Teaching Assistant experience
- SEN experience is essential
- Degree is ideal but not essential
- Confident supporting children with severe learning difficulties
- Local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow
- Must be available full-time AND immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.