£65 - £80 per day
30 days ago
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a full-time, long-term role based in Southwark?
If so, please apply!
Envision Education have partnered up with a brilliant secondary school who are seeking a committed SEN Teaching Assistant to support KS3 - KS5 students with a wide range of special needs, including Autism.
About the school:
- Judged to be an "Outstanding" school - Ofsted
- Caters to SEN students aged 11 - 19 years
- Team of staff with multiple professions including Speech and Language Therapists, Physiotherapists and Special Support Assistants
- A welcoming and inspirational place to work and learn
- Offers an excellent opportunity to develop skills within education
About the role:
- Support students across the ages 11 - 19 years with complex needs, including Autism
- Some students may be non-verbal
- Work 1:1 and in small groups
- Encourage students to be confident
- Promote inclusiveness
- Must have experience supporting children / young adults with SEN
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Confident support students with challenging behaviour
- Local to Southwark
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!