£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant Required for a Primary School in Hayes
Envision Education is seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work for a Primary School based in Hayes to provide SEN support to a pupil with non-verbal needs and challenging behaviour in a reception class.
- Aims to provide a stimulating environment where early learning goals can be achieved and recorded through structured learning and play
- Always instilling the importance of patience, persistence and resilience at every stage
- High expectations of pupils who are each valued as individuals and nurtured carefully to maximise their potential.
- Provide 1:1 support to a pupil with non-verbal needs and challenging behaviour in a reception class
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Provide the Teacher with general classroom support
- Carry out administrative duties if necessary
- Bachelors Degree/or TA qualifications
- Must have experience in providing SEN support especially managing challenging behaviours
- At least 6 months of experience in a school based environment within the last 2 years
- Available immediately and full-time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.