£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN Teaching Assistant required for a Primary School in Ealing
Envision Education is seeking experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work for a Primary School based in Ealing to provide SEn support within a mainstream and the SEN Unit.
- A very special place where each child is encouraged to reach their full potential both academically and personally in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Exciting curriculum to not only inspire pupils but to teach them about the world near and far, drawing on their experiences and hopefully giving them new ones
- Families are encouraged to engage with the School through regular communication and vast offering of workshops and events
- Dedicated teachers and staff work relentlessly to provide our pupils with the very best learning opportunities and build strong relationships between home and school.
- Provide 1:1 support to SEN pupils within a classroom setting
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Provide the Teacher with general classroom support
- Carry out administrative duties if necessary
- Bachelors Degree/ or TA qualifications
- Must have experience in providing SEN support
- At least 6 months of experience in a school based role within the last 2 years
- Available immediately and full-time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.