£65 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils in a Secondary School? Are you available immediately?
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a Secondary/Sixth Form school in Norwood, Hillingdon. This school is an engineering focused school and ideal for candidates who specialize in the STEM subjects.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to go into teaching and have at least 6 months of school based experience working with SEN individuals.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To support SEN pupils in class
- Work with a group of students to raise attainment
- Support the class teacher where needed
- Ensure you are creating a safe and inclusive environment
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- At least 1 year of experience working in a Secondary School
- Live local to Norwood, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.