£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Are you passionate about supporting the learning of children with special educational needs? Are you looking for a role based in Hounslow?
If you answered "yes" to both those questions, Envision Education have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a strong SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of a lovely mainstream primary school to support children for the ages of 4 - 8 years with a range for special needs, including speech and language difficulties, ASD and behavioural challenges.
This is a full-time role starting immediately and is long-term with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school in their latest Ofsted inspections
- A dynamic and multicultural environment that celebrates diversity
- On site parking facilities
- Friendly and welcoming team of staff
- Opportunity to develop and build in your profession
About the role:
- Support children with SEN
- Carry out intervention sessions
- Assist pupils with their communication development
- Enforce positive behaviour plans
- Help children to meet their daily and termly targets
- 6 months of experience in a similar setting
- Experience working with children with SEN is ideal
- Degree is preferred
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.