£65 - £75 per day
28 days ago
SEN Teaching Assitant required for a Special Needs school in Southall!
Envision Education is seeking experienced Teaching Assistants with SEN experience to work for an Autism specialised school in Southall supporting children with autism in a school setting:
- It offers early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education, to young people up to the age of 22 on the autism spectrum
- It aim to provide your child with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfilment in what they do
- It prides itself on the warm, welcoming place it has created where children feel valued and safe
- It also puts the needs and welfare of its children above everything else
About the role:
- Support children with autism needs
- Support children on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Foster positive behaviour management strategies
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience working with pupils with SEN is essential
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.