£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant needed for a Primary School in Pinner
Envision Education is seeking experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work for a primary school in Pinner, Middlesex to support children with autism. If you are passionate and enjoy working with children who have special needs then this will be the right role for you!
About the school:
- Its staff work tirelessly to provide the best teaching and learning experience for each child
- It wants pupils to enjoy coming to school and to be enthusiastic about learning
- It nurtures and encourage pupils and hopefully, inspire them to be active participants in their own personal development and education
- Provides a lively, creative curriculum which challenges, inspires and motivates our pupils
- Passionately committed to individual achievement, personal growth and the pursuit of excellence for every child.
About the role:
- Work with children with autism
- Support children on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Foster positive behaviour management strategies
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience working with pupils with SEN is essential
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.