£70 - £80 per day
6 days ago
Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for the chance to take on a rewarding new challenge and further your career? Then look no further!
Envision Education has a great opportunity for you to join a dedicated team of teachers and support staff at a harmonious and welcoming Primary school in Neasden. Alongside the class teachers, therapists and other support staff, the right candidate will provide high quality support to pupil with Autism and a range of Special Educational Needs.
There is a great atmsophere in this community-centred Primary school, and pupils enjoy attending each day. Good behaviour and friendliness is strongly emphasised and incorporated into school life, and pupils make great progress in all areas of study.
The curriculum is constantly reviewed and updated to allow teachers to be creative and to keep the pupils stimulated and excited, leading to excellent results. SEN students are very well catered for, and there are a wealth of additional resources and therapies available to enrich their learning, including Speech and Language, Occupational and dance Therapies, as well as Social Skills and Family Support.
- Provide high quality support to students with a wide range of SEN including Autism
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep students engaged and motivated
- Help the class teacher with behaviour management and class administration
- Work closely with teachers and other support staff to provide a high standard of care
- Monitor and report on students' progress
- Accompany students to therpay sessions as needed
- Uphold the school's values and ethos at all times
- Experience supporting students with a wide range of SEN, including Autism
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Excellent communication skills
- A calm, professional demeanour
- Previous Teaching Assistant experience
- Local or able to commute to Neasden
- Gain excellent experience from working as part of a close-knit team of professionals
- Full-time, long time work
- Work in a highly rewarding environment where you can make a real difference
- The chance to further your career in SEN Support
- Great transport links - an easy commute
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.