£65 - £75 per day
5 days ago
Have you working in a Primary School recently? Do you have a good understanding of supporting SEN pupils?
Envision Education are looking for a patient and flexible SEN Teaching Assistant to support and motivate students in the SEN provision of a mainstream Primary School. You will be able to form effective, positive and supportive relationships with children, staff and parents.
You will be working in the SEN provision which is a total communication environment for pupils in Year 1- Year 2 with social communication difficulties and challenging behaviour. Prior experience supporting SEN pupils is essential as you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
About the school:
A friendly, welcoming, caring Primary School based in West Drayton, Hillingdon. They aim for all their students to become confident, happy and creative learners. They work as a multi-disciplinary team to problem solve barriers to pupils progress in all areas of their development.
- To work within an SEN provision
- Help to monitor and evaluate progress
- Contribute to the overall ethos of the school
- Maintain development of Independence for students
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Good understanding of SEN
- 6 months experience in a Primary School
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.