£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you eager to support SEN pupils? Do you live local to Uxbridge?
If so, we are seeking committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants for a Secondary School based in Uxbridge. This is an SEN school, so experience working with SEN pupils is desired but not essential. This is a long term role, so a great opportunity for those wanting to work in an educational setting.
The school offer support, and you will be working closely with the class teacher and outside agencies such as Speech and Language Therapists to ensure the pupils are able to reach their full potential.
About the school:
This school cater to 11-19 SEN students with a variety of conditions, including Autism. Ideally, they are looking for individuals who are keen to work with and support SEN pupils so that you can develop within the school. This SEN school ensures that every life shapes a lesson. By offering a variety of lessons, students are able to engage more fully, and will be more prepared for life after leaving school.
- To support students 1:1 and in groups
- Support the Class Teacher
- Help to create engaging and creative lessons
- Provide feedback on student progress and areas for improvement
- Degree, desired
- Live local to Uxbridge
- Experience working with SEN pupil
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.