£65 - £75 per day
30 days ago
If you are searching for a fun and rewarding new challenge in September, then look no further! Make a real difference in the lives of students with Special Educational Needs and help them to achieve their best.
Envision Education are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to take on a full time, long term position in Spetember.
The right candidate will work with a group of 4 pupils with varying SEN needs in a thriving Muslim faith Primary school in Slough.
'We Learn, We Lead, We Inspire' is the school's mission statement. By following this, teachers and suport staff provide a safe, inclusive, democratic and positive learning environment where self-belief is encouraged and each individual is valued and able to achieve their full potential.
Pupils here enjoy coming to school and are proud to be a part of its community. A huge emphasis is placed on welfare and personal development, as well as promoting the school's four core values; Respect, Honesty, Cooperation and Compassion. As well as great facilities, there are plenty of extra curricular activities to get stuck into, as well as Booster classes to give children the opportunity to receive extra support in their learning.
- Provide classroom support to 4 pupils with varying SEN needs
- Teach pre-planned Reading Comprehension lessons to your 4 students once a day
- Work closely with class teachers to engage and motivate students throught the school day
- Use a variety of support techniques in order to help pupils achieve their best
- Ensure the students' wellbeing is a top priority at all times
- Confidence working independently and thinking on your feet
- True passion for working with SEN students
- A calm and approachable demeanour
- Excellent English and literacy skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Previous experience working with SEN children
- Long term, full time work from September
- The chance to make a real difference to childrens' lives
- Work in a well-located school with excellent transport links
- The chance to work closely with and learn from a team of dedicated and experienced teachers
- A great chance to further your career in education and boost your CV
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.