£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a passionate, experienced Teaching Assistant? Are you dedicated to supporting Autistic students to acheive their very best?
Envision Education have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join the Autism Resource Provision of an inclusive, welcoming Primary school in Pinner.
The right candidate will work closely with the class teacher to engage and encourage Autistic students in class. If you have a calm, confident demeanor and the ability to add fun and excitement to a classroom, then you are just the person we're looking for!
This vibrant Primary school believes that its teachers and support staff are its greatest resource, and pride themselves on acheiving high levels of academic and professional excellence.
Voted 'Outstanding' in their 2010 Ofsted report, they have recently expanded to add a new wing dedicated to cater for 18 SEN students. These brilliant new facilities, alongside an exciting and stimulating curriculum, make this school a great place to work and learn.
- Work in the school's new Autism Resource Provision
- Support and encourage SEN students to acheive their best
- Work alongside the teacher and other support staff to uphold the school's high academic standards
- Employ a range of support techniques to keep students engaged and learning
- Keep track of students' development and identify areas where they may need extra support
- At least 6 months experience working with Autistic children
- The ability to remaini calm in stressful situations and think on your feet
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A calm and friendly demeanor
- The ability to work well as part of a close team
- A true passion for working with SEN students
- Local or able to commute to Pinner
- Able to work full time from September
Benefits to this position:
- Long term, full time work from September
- On-site parking and excellent transport links
- Commitment to professional development
- A supportive community of highly motivated staff
- Supportive parents
- Onsite classes such as yoga to promote health and well being
- Social activities such as theatre trips
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working with Autistic students. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.