£65 - £80 per day
7 days ago
29 Jul 00:00
Are you an experienced and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you looking to work in a vibrant and dynamic primary school based within the Hounslow borough?
Envision Education have partnered up with a fantastic primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with visual impairments. This will be a full-time, long-term role commencing in September and has the potential to lead to permanent.
This role would suit someone who is keen on developing their career within education and has a background in supporting children with special educational needs. We are looking for someone who is flexible, experienced and highly proactive in a classroom environment.
About the school:
This is a wonderful 2 form entry primary school based in Hounslow with good transport links and access to a school car park. This school was established in 2012 and is judged to be "Good" by OFSTED. With a modern build, brilliant facilities and a very large field, this school pride themselves on providing the very best education to their children and supporting them to succeed both socially and academically. The school are made up of a very friendly and supportive team who are excited to welcome a new member!
About the role:
- To support a pupil in KS2 with visual impairements
- You will work 1:1 and in small groups to encourage children to exceed
- Provide general classroom support
- Use your experience in SEN to offer a tailored experience to each child
- Be creative in your methods to support the learning of pupils
- 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN is desirable
- Experience supporting children with visual impairments is preferred
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.