£65 - £80 per day
23 days ago
06 Jun 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a passion for supporting SEN pupils?
We are looking for outgoing SEN Teaching Assistant to support in SEN schools across Ealing and Hillingdon, for a September start. Please apply if you are local to the area and are looking for a new and exciting role.
- Support SEN pupils
- Help prepare learning resources
- Encourage students to communicate with other pupils
- Assist during therapy sessions and help implement therapy programs
- Keep up to date on paperwork
- Team Teach, desired
- At least 1 years experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support in personal care if needed
- Available full time from September 2020
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.