£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
15 Apr 00:00
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a new challenge? Do you enjoy supporting children in school?
Envision Education have fantastic opportunities for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work in some great primary schools across the Hounslow and Richmond boroughs on a full-time, long-term basis.
About the role:
- Support the class Teacher to carry out lessons
- Work 1:1 and in small groups to promote academic progress
- Carry out interventions with key pupils
- Motivate pupils to be confident and encourage self-belief
- At least 6 months experience working as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Degree / relevant qualifications
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.