Teaching Assistant Roles
Teaching Assistant Roles

SEN Teaching Assistant

Back to job search

SEN Teaching Assistant

Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant?

Do you have a relevant qualification or degree in Childcare?

We are seeking experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, who have had experience running interventions and can use their own initiative to support pupils, for an all through SEN school in Sutton. This role can quickly lead into a permanent role.

About the school:

  • Developed our own unique approach to teaching and learning
  • Give the child the best start
  • Specialist early-years and primary, secondary and 6th form day schools for learners with an autism spectrum disorder
  • Provide outdoor learning and play

The role:

  • To carry out all duties, as directed by the class teachers to maximize learning opportunities
  • Act as key worker for specific pupils
  • On occasions, to work across the school in different classes
  • Ensure the school is a safe, happy and pleasant environment

Essential requirements:

  • Minimum experience of 2 years in class room support
  • Hold at least a Level 3 in Supporting Teaching & Learning
  • Good level of numeracy and literacy
  • Available immediately!

Why register with Envision Education for work?

  • Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
  • Placements made in schools local to YOU
  • Quick and efficient registration process
  • We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
  • Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
  • Friendly team to support you

Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!

Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.

Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.

We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.

You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.