£75 - £85 per day
29 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a primary school in Abbots Langley as a SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with severe learning difficulties and Autism. Some pupils have additional needs such as visual, hearing or sensory impairment and or a physical disability and as a SEN Teaching Assistant you will need to support them. The role as SEN Teaching Assistant is a fulltime position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a SEN Teaching Assistant but you will have previous experience working with SEN children in some form of capacity
- The school caters to pupils with severe learning difficulties from 3 to 19 years of age
- The school is organised into 3 departments; Early Years, Middle School and Upper School Enterprise
- The school was awarded the Autism Accreditation (2016) in recognition of meeting high quality autism provision
- OFSTED rates the school as outstanding
- Support and look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Create a stimulating and safe environment for the pupils as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Ideally have some form of experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant or experience with SEN children in an alternate setting
- Excellent communication and listening skills required to communicate effectively with the children as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Need to have patience and sensitivity in order to attend to children's needs as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Available immediately and able to work Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm as a SEN Teaching Assistant
If you are interested Apply Now for the SEN Teaching Assistant role!
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.