£65 - £80 per day
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant who loves to work and care for children while in a thriving learning environment? Are you currently seeking a long-term placement? A fantastic SEN School in Uxbridge is now looking for a devoted SEN Teaching Assistant to join their exceptional team.
- A successful, multi-cultural and inclusive learning community located in Uxbridge, Hillingdon
- Has high aspirations and expectations for all its pupils
- Holds exciting projects that support Teaching Assistants to share good practice and develop their skills
- Won the IQM Inclusive and International School awards
- SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- To encourage students to become confident learners and achieve their goals
- To provide a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment
- A rewarding opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A motivated and responsible individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.