£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant who loves to work with children in Early Years? APPLY NOW as a wonderful Primary & Nursery School in Southall is actively seeking an ASD knowledgeable SEN Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team.
- A warm, inclusive and multi-cultural learning community based in Southall
- Excellent facilities with an extensive Nursery and Reception outdoor area which is exciting and engaging for the youngest pupils to learn and play
- Specialist speech and language base for children who have specific speech, language and communication needs
- Dedicated and talented team of staff who work hard to ensure that the children learn, make good progress and are happy and safe
- SEN Teaching Assistant to teach and support pupils in Reception with an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- To work with pupils with ASD, Speech and language difficulties
- To manage pupils with social emotional and mental difficulties
- To maintain detailed records for pupils with EHCPs and to liaise with external agencies such the Speech and Language therapist or Occupational therapist
- To work closely with the SENCO and teaching staff and provide effective support in class
- To motivate, engage and encourage children to become independent learners
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:40 to 15:20, Monday to Friday
- Preferrably with experience of working with children with an EHCP plan in Early Years, KS1 or KS2
- Must have NVQ 2 or equivalent in an aspect of child care/education
- Ideally able to use PECS to communicate with SEN pupils
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.