£70 - £85 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 7122 SFD_1641888878
7 months ago
A role has opened up in a wonderful SEN school in Hatfield for you to join their amazing team of staff as an SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be required to support primary aged pupils with autism and other learning difficulties. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant and has worked with SEN children. The school is looking to hire someone for an immediate start so apply now!
- Support students with SEN
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Work under the supervision of the teacher to ensure children are receiving the support they need
- Work closely with parents and carers to help meet the needs of pupils
- Provide and maintain a calm and safe environment for children
- An SEN school based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Caters for up to 80 children with learning difficulties
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Provides a stimulating learning environment and is a calm and happy place
- Pupils are well supervised and cared for, including those with specific and complex needs
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Hatfield, or within a commutable distance
- Have a passion for working with SEN children
- Be able to work alongside the staff at the school
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.