£70 - £75 per day
7 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an attentive and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who loves to support students in their educational and personal development and is seeking a long-term placement in a robust school environment? We have an excellent opportunity for you to work in a wonderful Primary school in Slough as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- An leading, inspirational and multicultural learning community based in Slough
- Provides enriched curriculum while in a vibrant and innovative environment
- Nurtures the children's development of knowledge, confidence, creativity and skills
- Offers high quality education for their students to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Dedicated and committed staff team
- SEN Teaching Assistant to support students with SEN in Year 4
- To offer educational experiences and opportunities that are empowering for the pupils' future
- To assist children develop into happy, healthy and successful citizens with a positive mindset
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with or caring for school-age children
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.