£70 - £85 per day
18 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced and caring SEN Teaching Assistant who is looking forward to working long-term in a friendly and inspirational learning environment? We have just the place for you as a wonderful SEN School in Hatfield is now seeking an attentive SEN Teaching Assistant to join their lovely team.
- A calm, safe and vibrant learning community based in Hatfield
- Caters for students with moderate learning difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Speech Language and Communication difficulties
- Offers real life learning opportunities to its pupils
- Dedicated and talented team of staff who work hard to ensure that the children learn, make good progress and are happy and safe
- SEN Teaching Assistant to support primary-aged pupils with autism and associated learning difficulties
- To support students in their personal, social and educational development
- To motivate, engage and encourage children to become independent as well as collaborative learners
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and personable individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.