£70 - £75 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 114 IQR_1641546835
22 days ago
We are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to to join an amazing Primary school in Slough. You will be required to support children with Special Needs who are in Year 2 and esnure these children are receiving the help that they need both inside and outside the classroom. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children.
This role is available for an immediate start so apply now before you miss out!
- A Primary School lcated in Slough
- Nurture the development of knowledge, confidence, creativity,& skills and understanding to help children develop into happy, caring and successful citizens with a positive mindset
- Want to develop children's passion for learning and celebrate their unique talents and interests
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school with outstanding features
- Believe that all children are entitled to a quality education to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of pupils
- Support the teacher in managing pupil behaviour
- Ensure children with learning difficulties are supported inside and outside the classroom
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must have a willingness to help with pupils' personal needs
- Ideally have previous experience working with SEN children
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Slough or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.