£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 112 FSN_1641460727
23 days ago
We are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to join a wonderful Primary and Nursery school in Southall. You will be required to work in a Year 5 class and support children with SEN. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with SEN children and has previously worked with children at KS2.
The school is keen to have someone start immediately to apply now!
- Support children with SEN in Year 5
- Support and manage pupils with social, emotional and mental difficulties
- Maintain a postive learning environment
- Assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Develop/ use appropriate resources to enable next steps of learning
- Dedicated and talented team of staff work hard to ensure that the children learn, make good progress and are happy and safe
- Has a specialist speech and language base for children who have specific speech, language and communication needs
- Actively listen to children, take their views on board, plan lessons according to their needs and interests, and teach fun, challenging lessons that will engage and challenge all pupils
- Staff and pupils work and learn together in a happy, positive environment as a team and family
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge/understanding and successful experience of working with pupil(s) with ASD
- Good knowledge/understanding and successful experience of working with pupil(s) with Speech & Language needs
- Good working knowledge of KS2 curriculum and experience of working in KS2
- Able to understand and speak in Farsi (Desirable not essential)
- Experience of working with children with an Education Health Care Plan
- Either live in Southall or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.