£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 11 LYDB_1641386030
7 months ago
We are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to to join a fantastic SEN school in Feltham. You will be required to support children with Special Needs and work under the direct instruction of teaching/senior staff usually within the classroom or other learning areas, to support pupils in their learning.
This role is available for an immediate start so apply now before you miss out!
- A primary school for children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties, some of whom also have an additional diagnosis of autism
- Cater for children from 3 to 11 years old
- OSTED 'Good' rated school
- Currently 198 pupils on roll across both of their sites
- Celebrate each child's unique abilities and achievements in a creative and supportive environment
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of pupils
- Support the teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate
- Prepare classroom as directed for lessons and clear afterwards and assist with the display of pupil's work
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must have a willingness to help with pupils' personal needs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Feltham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.