£120 - £170 per day
24 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher? Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils?
If so, please get in touch for an amazing SEN Teaching position we have available in a Primary School in Ealing. The role will be to lead 1 of the 2 classes in their ARP (Additional Resourced Provision) unit.
You will be an experienced teacher preferably with some Makaton, PECS experience, and be confident in managing challenging behaviour (ADHD & ASD). You will be leading the Early Years to KS1 class, so EYFS experience is preferred. This is a long term position, with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
About the school:
A Primary School based in Ealing, with an ARP unit for SEN pupils. Their aim is to develop the whole person in an environment that is safe, calm and challenging. They operate as a school family, bound by the values of care, respect, trust, responsibility and achievement. They focus on delivering a broad and rich curriculum that provides children with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
- Teach an SEN class, of up to 8 students
- Work closely with the SENCO and SLT
- Create engaging lesson plans
- To inspire and motivate students and staff
- At least 1 year experience teaching SEN pupils
- Confidence in managing challenging behaviour
- Available immediately and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.