£120 - £170 per day
27 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher with experience working with SEN pupils?
Envision Education are looking for a SEN Teacher to work with a low ability sixth form class in a fantastic Secondary SEN School based in Uxbridge. The class consists of 9 students, and experience working with SEN students is essential.
About the school:
The SEN secondary school was recently OFSTED rated as Good and caters to students aged 11-19. The students have a wide variety of conditions including autistic spectrum disorder, global developmental delay, specific language disorders, respiratory, neurological and neuromuscular pathologies. The school are committed to developing all pupils' independence and life skills and to preparing all their pupils for life after school through a highly personalised curriculum tailored to the individual pupils needs.
- Teach a low ability Sixth Form class
- Support the Teaching Assistant in your class
- Teach all subjects, and work closely with outside agencies
- Help to inspire and help motive students to succeed
- QTS, essential
- Live local to Uxbridge
- Be engaging and creative in supporting students
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.