£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
27 Mar 00:00
Are you a qualified SEN Teacher?
Do you have a passion for supporting SEN pupils, and are able to teach a range of classes?
We are looking for qualified SEN Teachers, who have experience supporting a range of classes and may be looking for a new, exciting position. The role is based in a Secondary School in Uxbridge, and there is parking available on site!
About the school:
- Believe the key is to put children at the heart of education
- A school that promotes high standards and the fulfillment of potential
- Encourage independence, life skills, self-confidence and positive self esteem
- Celebrate and record the achievements of all
- To be an SEN Teacher
- To support the Teaching Assistant in the school
- To help every student reach their potential
- To work in accordance with the schools visions
- Qualified SEN Teacher
- Experience working in an SEN school
- Available long term
- A friendly personality, and great communication skills
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.