£120 - £170 per day
23 days ago
SEN Teacher - SEN School
Are you an experienced and ambitious SEN Teacher? Are you searching for a loving, thriving school where you can truly make a difference and contribute to the children's personal and educational growth? We are currently working with a deeply nurturing SEN School in Northolt. This lovely team is now seeking for an attentive SEN Teacher to support children with Special Educational Needs in KS3-Post 16.
- A friendly Secondary school located near the spectacular Northala Fields in Northolt
- An positive, exciting and inspiring learning community
- Achieves outstanding academic, social and emotional outcomes for their students
- Proud of their learners achievements in arts, sports and vocational studies
- Nurturing and dedicated staff team
- Takes pride in providing a safe, well-supported and successful environment for their young people
- SEN Teacher to deliver safe and supportive learning in KS3-Post 16
- Facilitate progress through joyous, exciting and creative learning practices
- Encourage students to be independent, both in their learning and in their social, emotional and personal development
- An extremely rewarding experience with various benefits
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- AVAILABLE TO WORK IMMEDIATELY as a SEN Teacher
- A personable and devoted individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.