£65 - £80 per day
9 days ago
Do you have recent experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you local to Hayes and available long term in September?
Envision Education are looking for SEN Specialist Teaching Assistants to work in primary and secondary schools in the Hayes, Hillingdon area on a long term basis from September. Ideally you will have about 6 months of recent experience in a school setting and have good behaviour management skills. These roles start in September and will continue for the academic year, with potential to continue the following year.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 and with groups of students
- Help to manage challenging behaviour
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Deliver interventions when required
- Encourage creativity
- Ideally Level 3 TA, or higher
- UK school based experience
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Hayes, Hillingdon
- Available full time and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.