£65 - £75 per day
16 days ago
If you have SEN Teaching Assistant experience in a Primary setting, the ability to think on your feet and the desire to futher your career in SEN education, then look no further!
Envision Education have an unmissable opportunity for a qualified, dedicated SEN Spcecialist Teaching Assistant to work in the Specialist Resource Provision of an outstanding Primary School in Harrow. A suitable candidate will have solid specialist SEN experience and be able to support pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties, many of whom are non-verbal.
Judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2012, this warm and inclusive three-form entry Primary School in Harrow boasts excellent facilities, a stimulating curriculum and caring leadership and management.
Children love learning here and settle in quickly. Attendance is high and pupils make excellent progess, showing keeness to work and pride in their achievements.
- Work in the Specialist Provision of an outstanding Primary school in Harrow
- Support pupils with a wide range of SEN, including Autism and SLD
- Assist the class teacher to prepare the classroom and learning materials
- Use your knowledge of SEN support techniques to keep pupils focused and taking part in lessons
- Monitor and report on pupils' progress and behaviour
- Provide a safe and happy learning environment
- Use your skills to de-escalate challenging behaviour
- Source and adapt teaching materials to suit students' learning needs
- Work in line with individual EHCPS and/or Support Plans
- At least 6 month's specialist SEN experience within a Primary setting
- Confidence when managing challenging behaviour
- A warm and approachable demeanour
- Local or able to commute to Harrow
- Previous experience follwing ECHPs or Support Plans
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Excellent working knowledge of Autism and support strategies
- The chance to develop essential skills and gain invaluable specialist experience
- Learn from a team of experienced professionals and develop under exceptional management
- Join a team that highly values its staff
- Long term, full time employment
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.