£70 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Do you have experience supporting young children with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for the opportunity to further your career in SEN Education?
Envision Education are seeking a Qualified and Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join to support pupils in the Reception class of a warm and welcoming Primary and Nursery School in Southall. The right candidate will have experience following an EHCP and adapting activities according to a pupil's individual learning needs.
This fantastic Primary and Nursery School's main to goal is 'Keeping everyone, safe, happy and learning'. All staff hold high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and pride themselves on being creative, out-of-the-box thinkers who work hard and face challenges head on.
This inclusive, multicultural three-form entry school has over 700 pupils and a 100 place Nursery with a specialist Speech & Language base for pupils with Additional Needs. The school boasts excellent facilities; well equipped classrooms, a library, ICT suites and a fantastic new playground.
- Provide a high quality of support to Reception pupils in line with their EHCPs
- Work closely with pupils with a range of SEN, including MLD, SLCN, ASD and Sensory Difficulties
- Assist the class teacher in setting up the classroom and resources
- Continuously observe and monitor pupil's behaviour and progress
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep pupils excited about learning
- Create and adapt learning resources to suit pupil's individual needs
- Accompany pupils to therapy sessions as needed
- Excellent specialist knowledge of SEN, particulary MLD, SLCN, ASD and Sensory Difficulties
- A wide range of support strategies to keep pupils happy and motivated
- Solid experience working with children with SEN
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Local or able to commute to Southall
- Available immediately and on a long term basis
- A calm, apprachable personality
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly
- Long term, full time employment
- The chance to further your career in SEN Education
- Learn from a close-knit team of professionals and develop in a welcoming environment
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.