£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Are you a Behaviour or SEND Specialist looking to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment?
If so, Envision Education have a great opportunity for you!
We have partnered up with an Outstanding SEN school based in Hounslow, who are seeking experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support some of their students on a 1:1 basis.
The school is looking for a dedicated SEN Specialist with the shared aim of providing the best quality of education to their pupils.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately.
About the school:
- Judged to be an OUTSTANDING school in their last Ofsted inspection
- An special school catering to both primary and secondary pupils
- Excellent facilities and a range of therapies for their pupils
- Outstanding provision tailored to students' needs
- Positive working and learning culture
About the role:
- Support a secondary students on a 1:1 basis
- Create a stimulating learning environment
- Assist in preparing learning materials
- Monitor student's progress
- Model positive behaviour
- Build rapport with your key students
- 6 months experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Must be confident supporting children with extremely challenging behaviour
- Strong knowledge of SEND
- The following training is desirable but not essential: Team Teach / TEACCH / Makaton / PECS
- Must be available full-time, immediately and / or in September 2021
- Local to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.