£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced SEN Mentor? Do you live local to Southall, Ealing and available on an immediate basis?
We are looking for a compassionate SEN Mentor to work in an all through SEN school, including primary and secondary aged students on a long term basis. This school are looking for candidates to take on a permanent basis, and receive additional support and training through the school. This school is based in Southall, Ealing and is a full time role, Monday to Friday.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN students on a 1:1 basis
- Work with pupils in and out of class
- Demonstrate positive behaviour
- Liaise with external agencies
- Ideally, Level 3 qualification
- Ideally, experience working in an SEN School
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.