£70 - £85 per day
10 days ago
SEN Learning Support Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced SEN Learning Support Assistant that has a passion for working with children? We have an excellent opportunity available for you to work alongside a brilliant SEN school located in Radlett. Their lovely team is looking forward to having an attentive SEN Learning Support Assistant join them.
- A beautifully inclusive learning community based in Radlett
- A highly experienced school that provides tailored curriculum
- Dedicated and professional staff team who ensure engaging and fun learning
- Offers full training and continuous personal development to all their staff and is an equal opportunities employer
- SEN Learning Support Assistant to provide support to students with SEN needs
- To assist students in achieving positive and meaningful outcomes
- To prioritise the students' safety and well-being
- To encourage the social and academic growth of the children
- A great opportunity to contribute to the pupils' development
- Recent experience working with children in a school setting
- Effective collaboration with members of the team
- Available to work 09:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as an SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A caring and responsible individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.