£65 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking to support KS1 pupils?
Envision Education are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of an exceptional primary school based in Feltham.
This role involves working in the school's KS1 / EYFS SEN unit supporting pupils with learning difficulties.
This is a full-time position starting immediately with the potential to lead to permanent:
About the school:
- Judged to be an outstanding school - Oftsed
- Encourages children to be high achievers
- Supportive team of SLT staff
- Vibrant environment to work and learn
About the role:
- Work in the school SEN centre
- Support pupils in EYFS - KS1 with special needs / learning difficulties
- Work 1:1 and in small groups
- Follow pupils' EHCP
- Monitor pupils' progress
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant / Early Years Practitioner
- Strong SEN experience
- Ability to communicate through PECS / Makaton is ideal
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.