£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Envision Education are seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant who is eager to work with children with Special Needs. If this is you, please apply!
We work alongside a number of brilliant schools within Richmond and we are looking for passionate and empathetic SEN Learning Support Assistants to join the team from September.
The right candidate will have at least 6 months of experience supporting children with special educational needs to a school setting and a positive attitude. We are looking for someone who is open to challenges and is dedicated to supporting the social and academic development of children.
About the role:
- Work 1:1 with children with varied learning abilities
- Support children to overcome learning barriers
- Encourage a positive learning culture
- Promote inclusivity and self belief
- Implement positive behaviour management strategies
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- An understanding of the needs of children with Autism
- Must be available on a long-term and full-time basis from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.