£65 - £85 per day
NU 09 / 02_1707471797
23 days ago
Do you have experience working with children in the UK? Are you passionate about helping others?
If so, we are looking for committed and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to work with pupils alongside specialist class teachers in KS2, KS3 or KS4. The school is a successful Independent Prep, Secondary and Sixth Form School for children with Dyslexia and associated SpLDs.
- Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4pm
- Collaborate with staff to create a supportive environment to enhance the students learning.
- As a Learning Support Assistant you will support students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups, ensuring their understanding of the lesson materials.
- Help staff in behaviour management.
- As a Learning Support Assistant you will engage in lesson content, modifying it where needed.
- Provide learning support and assistance to students.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to teachers and parents as a Learning Support Assistant.
- Available immediately
- Experience working with children in the UK
- Willing to support SEN children/adults
- Must have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.