£80 - £100 per day
10 days ago
Experienced SEN Higher Level Teaching Assistant Required for a Primary School in Hounslow
Envision Education are seeking experienced HLTA's with with SEN experience to work for a primary school based in Hounslow, on a full-time, long-term and immediate basis.
- A happy, welcoming, diverse school with a focus on having a family feel, with real family values
- It creates an atmosphere where all of the children are known and supported by dedicated staff
- It provides an educational experience which is both challenging and fun.
About the role:
- Support SEN pupils throughout the primary school with ASD / Autism
- Lead the classroom in the absence of the Class Teacher
- Work alongside the Teacher to ensure that lessons take place effectively
- Work in groups and on a 1:1 basis with pupils who require extra support
- Assist with managing behaviour in the classroom
- Must have 6 months of solid experience
- HLTA status / qualification OR Degree
- Confident leading classes independently in the absence of a Teacher
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.