£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have a good understanding of working with SEN pupils? Are you confident in managing challenging behaviour?
If so, we can looking for a patient and motivated SEN Specialist Nursery Nurse to support a SEN pupil, who is non verbal and displays some challenging behaviour. You will be working with a pupil in reception, and be supported by the class teacher and the SENCO.
Experience working with SEN pupils is essential as the school are looking for someone who can hit the group running. The school is a fantastic school to be a part of where students are achieving well above local and national averages for progress across all key stages.
About the school:
A Primary School that has quickly built a reputation which stems from a very caring ethos, being held in high regard by parents, guardians and carers. This school is based in Hayes and there is a strong sense of belonging which contributes considerably to the children's achievement. This is a place where children are happy and enjoy their learning, experiencing inspirational standards of teaching which allow them each to flourish and reach their full potential.
- Support an SEN pupil in Reception Class
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Provide updates on the students progress
- Liaise with outside agencies and and provide a positive learning environment
- A level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, or Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 months experience working with SEN pupils
- Confidence in managing challenging behaviour
- Available immediately and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.