£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking to gain more experience in an SEN setting? Are you looking for a full-time and long-term role?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Envision Education are seeking SEN Teaching Assistant to provide classroom support to pupils with complex needs in a special primary school.
This school are looking for a bubbly personality paired with a genuine desire to support SEN children, and are willing to provide you with the SEN training you need to be fully equipped to work in an SEN school!
About the school:
- Fantastic SEN primary and nursery school based in Feltham
- Caters to children with a variety of physical and learning disabilities
- Dedicated to creating a happy environment to their staff and pupils
- Offer SEN training
- Access to parking
About the role:
- Provide general classroom support to group of 10-12 children
- You may be supporting children in the EYFS department, or the primary section
- Work in groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Follow pupils' IEP's
- Encourage pupils to be confident learners
- SEN experience is desirable but not essential as you will be trained
- Minimum 6 months TA experience
- Positive attitude and a great personality!
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.