£70 - £85 per day
28 days ago
Do you have a passion for supporting children and young adults with SEN? Do you drive or live local to Radlett?
Envision Education are working with a fantastic all through SEN School based in Radlett, Hertfordshire who are on the hunt for talented Learning Support Assistants to join their team immediately!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the role:
- Support pupils with ASD and related disorders
- You may be required to support in the EYFS, Primary, Secondary or Post 16 department
- Support in a 1:1 basis, or 2:1 if required
- Follow the students Educational and behaviour plan
- Use your own initiative to support around the class
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- At least 6 months of experience working with SEN pupils
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- Live local to Radlett, or able to drive to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.