£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified Art Teacher? Do you have experience working in an SEN School?
We are seeking an Art Teacher for an SEN School based in Southall, Ealing. The school offers early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education, to young people on the autism spectrum. This is a long term position, with the possibility of becoming permanent starting September 2021.
About the school:
An all through SEN School that is highly structured and pride themselves on the warm, welcoming place they have created, where children feel valued and safe. The school are always looking for innovative ways to inspire the children and to address their specific learning requirements.
- Teach Art to SEN pupils
- Complete planning for pupils and support TA's in your class
- Encourage creativity and independence
- Manage classroom behaviour
- QTS, required
- Ideally, 1 year experience teaching in an SEN School
- Good organisational skills
- Available full time from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.