£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
Calling all SEN & SEMH Teaching Assistants!
If you are a TA with experience supporting children in a primary school with social, emotional and mental heath difficulties, or special educational needs, then we have a brilliant opportunity for you.
Envision Education have partnered up with lots of schools in the Hounslow borough who are looking for talented, passionate SEMH Teaching Assistants to help provide an excellent quality of education to their pupils.
The ideal candidate will have 1 year of experience in a similar setting, supporting children with learning and behavioural difficulties. The role is to start immediately and is from 8:30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.
About the role:
- Work 1:1 with a child between Year 3 - Year 6 with SEN / SEMH
- You may be working with pupils with Autism / ADHD or behavioural needs
- The role will be in a mainstream school and you may be working within their SEN unit
- Implement excellent behaviour management strategies
- Ensure you are supporting other pupils in the class as well as your key child
- Experience as an SEN or SEMH Teaching Assistant is essential
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Pro-active and able to multitask
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.